The online payment option for All State fees is now available. I have posted instructions below if you need them. The alternative is a $25 check made out to MHS. Keep practicing! I’m so proud of all of our hard-working, accomplished, and enthusiastic students!
PLEASE NOTE: New this Year: Fulton County is absorbing all transaction fees. There will be NO additional costs to purchase activities on line.
- Go to: http://osp.osmsinc.com/fultonga
- Locate Milton from the categories on the left side of the page
- Select the activity “Orchestra- All State Fee”
- Click add to cart
- Press check out button to complete payment
- Login in if a returning user or create an account for a new user
- Assign a student to your activity (need student ID number), if you have more than one student, you will need to do this step for each student.
- If your student has been added to system, select their name from the Select Student Profile List box. Otherwise, click on Add Student Profile button. Add a new student, enter their information and press save changes button
- OSP returns to the assign student screen where you can now select the student and assign to the activity and press next button. If multiple students do for each student.
- Next enter your address and payment information – press next button to proceed
- Enter your card button
- Click review order button
- Click place order button
- Once transaction is complete, OSP will email you a Thank you message and the order number. Please print this off and bring the receipt.