We will be using Charms Office Assistance to communicate with parents/students and organize information for our program. Students and parents/guardians have already been uploaded into the system- you just need to log in for the first time and create a new password.
How to access parent/student information in Charms for the first time (some students may have already done this during class):
- Using a computer or tablet, log on to charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code.
Or just click this DIRECT LINK
- The first time you go here, enter your student’s ID NUMBER (provided by student) into the Student Area Password You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. There are also mechanisms to recover/reset a lost Username/Password – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
- Whenever you enter using this Username/password, another more detailed screen appears, with various button options for you to access areas in the Charms account.
Update Personal Information – Please make changes to your and your student’s information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help us communicate with you more effectively. Click Update Info to save changes.